|General fees and discounts applicable to all students|
|Annual Registration Fee1||$35 (new students)||$20 (returning students)|
|Sibling Discount2||-$5 (tumbling students)||-$10 (all-star students)|
|Referral Discount3||-$5 (tumbling students)||-$20 (all-star students)|
|Tumbling Monthly Tuition|
|Additional Class (highest priced class plus $15)||$15|
|Open Gym (per person, per class)||$5|
|2017-2018 All-Star Cheer|
|Monthly Tuition4||Level 1=$105
|Team Fees5||Girls=$1450 Boys=$1395|
|Equal Payment Plan6||Level 1=$230
|Summit Fee7||$100 per cheerleader|
|Uniforms8||Girls = $350
Boys = $250
- Annual Registration fee is due at registration. Registration renewals are due in May or November depending on start date.
- Sibling discount is applied to both siblings each month. Different rates apply for tumbling vs All-star students.
- Referral discounts are applied to both the person who was referred and the person who referred them. It applies to one month’s tuition. Different rates apply for tumbling vs All-star students.
- All monthly tuition is due on the first day of the month.
- Team Fees include: Competition fees, 2 pair of shoes, summer camp, camp clothes, team fee, USASF membership dues, team music, hair bow, make-up, team dinner, and coaches fee.
- Equal Payment Plan: Includes team fees and tuition. It’s based on 12 payments from May 2017-April 2018. For anyone joining after May 2017, past tuition will not be charged but the full amount of team fees may still be owed.
- Summit Fee: This fee is only charged if your team receives a bid to the D2 Summit in Orlando.
- Price includes uniform and spanky’s. Uniforms will be used for about 3 years. The uniform was new for the 2015-2016 season.
- Team Gear includes; team warm-ups, team bag, competition shirts, etc. All team gear is optional.